Privacy & Cookies Policy
This website privacy and cookies policy describes how Seend Community Centre protects and makes use of the information you give us when you use this website.
This policy is updated from time to time.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
What data we gather via our website provider, Squarespace:
1. Usage Data, i.e. data about how you use our website and services. This may include:
Your IP address
Your device or browser type and identifiers
Website referral source
Your activity on our website
2. Correspondence data, i.e. what you provide to us when sending a message via the website. This will include your name, email address and the message.
We use your data in the following ways via our website provider, Squarespace and via Mailchimp
1. We use usage data to analyse the use of our website and services.
2. We use correspondence data to contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
3. If you have opted to receive a monthly newsletter via email then we use your correspondence data to supply the email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
What we don’t do:
We don’t sell or pass on any of your data to any third party independent of our website provider.
Links from our site:
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Cookies and how we use them via our website provider Squarespace:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Please do not supply any other person’s data to us.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the seendcommunitycentre.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.